Do You Have Time For Him

We try to keep God in church on Sunday morning, maybe Sunday night and the unlikely event of a mid-week service. We do like to have Him around during sickness and, of course, at funerals. However, we don't have time, or room, for Him during work or play because that's the part of our lives we think we can, and should, handle on our own.

May God forgive me for ever thinking that there is a time or place where He is not to be FIRST in my life.

We should always have time to remember all He has done for us.
If you aren't ashamed to do this, please follow the directions.

Jesus said, "If you are ashamed of me, I will be ashamed of you before my Father."

Yes, I do Love God. He is my source of existence and Savior. He keeps me functioning each and everyday. Without Him, I am nothing. "I can do everything through Him who gives me strength."
Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment